OnePlus was very fast to situation the secure Android 14 replace to the OnePlus 11, however then took its candy time getting the identical replace to its first foldable smartphone, the OnePlus Open. At present the wait is lastly over, the OxygenOS 14 replace primarily based on Android 14 is on its technique to the Open.
If you happen to’re in India, that’s. For some purpose, OnePlus determined to include the rollout to India just for now. Hopefully it’s going to grow to be a world launch quickly sufficient.
There’s another caveat. The secure replace goes out first to those that participated in OnePlus’ Closed Beta and Open Beta applications. As soon as it reaches all of these, then it is going to be steadily pushed to extra customers.
The brand new construct is labeled CPH2551_220.127.116.110(EX01). This is the official changelog straight from OnePlus:
- Provides Aqua Dynamics, a means of interplay with morphing varieties that permits you to view up-to-date data at a look.
- Provides File Dock, the place you possibly can drag and drop to switch content material between apps and gadgets.
- Provides Content material Extraction, a function that may acknowledge and extract textual content and pictures from the display screen with one faucet.
- Provides Sensible Cutout, a function that may separate a number of topics in a photograph from the background for copying or sharing.
- Improves Shelf by including extra widget suggestions.
- Improves photograph and video-related permission administration for safer entry by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch velocity of apps and the smoothness of animations.
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a pure, light, and clearer colour fashion for a extra snug colour expertise.
- Provides Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
- Provides a carbon monitoring AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you keep away from by strolling as a substitute of driving.