The method of pairing Pleasure-Con controllers with an iPhone is not a lot completely different than the strategy used with different controllers, as defined by Apple in a assist doc. Here is what you will must do to pair your Pleasure-Con controllers:
- Be certain your iPhone is updated and working iOS 16 or later.
- In your iPhone, head to Settings > Bluetooth.
- On one of many Pleasure-Con controllers, discover the round button positioned between the bumper buttons on the facet rail and press it for about 5 seconds
- Inside the iPhone’s Bluetooth menu, the controller will seem within the Different Units part. The entry ought to point out whether or not it’s the left or proper Pleasure-Con controller.
- Faucet the Pleasure-Con within the Bluetooth menu to pair it along with your iPhone.
- Repeat these steps to pair the opposite Pleasure-Con controller.
Pleasure-Con controllers are distinctive in that they are technically two completely different controllers. As Nintendo factors out in its assist doc, the Nintendo Change software program pairs two Pleasure-Con controllers collectively. Apple has added an identical implementation to iOS 16 in order that when you pair two Pleasure-Cons, iOS will see them as a single controller. After all, when you select, you are welcome to pair only a single controller and use it as a standalone gamepad.