Right now OnePlus has introduced the discharge of the steady Android 14 replace for the OnePlus 11. That is rolling out already, however solely in India for now. Will probably be pushed first to these customers who participated within the closed beta and open beta packages, and after that can be step by step making it to extra items on the market.
The brand new model is labeled as construct CPH2447_18.104.22.168(EX01). Earlier than you replace, your telephone must be on both CPH2447_13.1.0596(EX01) or CPH2447_13.1.0595(EX01), and apparently the obtain requires 5GB of free cupboard space. The corporate additionally advises you to not begin the replace course of if in case you have lower than 30% battery left.
This is the total changelog as printed by OnePlus:
• Provides Fluid Cloud, a method of interplay with morphing varieties that lets you view up-to-date data at a look.
• Provides cross-device help for Fluid Cloud. Now you may examine the connection standing of gadgets in your account at a look.
• Provides File Dock, the place you may drag and drop to switch content material between apps and gadgets.
• Provides Content material Extraction, a function that may acknowledge and extract textual content and pictures from the display screen with one faucet.
• Provides Good Cutout, a function that may separate a number of topics in a photograph from the background for copying or sharing.
• Improves Shelf by including extra widget suggestions.
Safety and privateness
• Improves picture and video-related permission administration for safer entry by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch velocity of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
• Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a pure, light, and clearer coloration fashion for a extra comfy coloration expertise.
• Provides Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
• Provides a carbon monitoring AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you keep away from by strolling as an alternative of driving.